International Website - Photos needed...

News and Updates
jimc

International Website - Photos needed...

Post by jimc » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:01 pm

Folks,
I've rejigged the international website a bit to put a photo gallery on the right hand side which displays half a dozen random images from a collection. However I don't really have enough images in the collection and I need more!

What I need is
- nice crisp images at least 630 * 354 and preferably very much bigger so I can crop, resize, and otherwise tune.
- short caption about the image including copyright owner (and it can include a url if you like)
- copyright clearance (but I can't pay, only provide on screen credit!)
- images from all round the Int Canoe sailing world...

I'd also like (see previous post) more alternate banner images for the top of the page, I'd like to have plenty of choice, but also retire the grotty ones I did to act as placeholders...

chrishampe

Re: International Website - Photos needed...

Post by chrishampe » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:26 pm

If you PM me your address I can post you all the images taken by Robert Muller at the Travemunde worlds.

michael Brigg

Re: International Website - Photos needed...

Post by michael Brigg » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:24 pm

Hi Jim,

I have posted about 65 pics of various boats and scenes from the 2019 Nat Champs in Plymouth onto the Facebook forum... Mostly stuff to let people look at how their rigs were setting so the Video is a bit choppy and the photos are variable but there are a number of the better/luckier photos in there that show the boats are capable of sailing in tougher conditions which will appeal I think to some of those looking for a new adventure.

If they cant be lifted off the Facebook site let me know an address to send them to.

Michael Brigg
Michael Brigg

K102 "Torment." Cold moulded Nethercott
K203 "Moonshadow" Carbon "Pyranha" Nethercott (Spare boat. Needs a polish)