Dinghy Show help required

If you have a UK related question post it here.

AndyB

Dinghy Show help required

Post by AndyB » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:15 am

Ever fancied helping out on a chat line? Nows your chance, we could do with some help manning the RYA virtual reality Dinghy Show stand chat line. If you have a spare hour or two on the weekend 27-28th Feb please contact Andy Biden

michael Brigg

Re: Dinghy Show help required

Post by michael Brigg » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:15 pm

Hi Andy,

Last year we were all discussing what needed to be done to increase our visibility. I would invisage this is pretty much as important as anything

I am retired and these days am not overly busy and my tech savvy daughter is at home if I get stuck, so I really should find out more. Will we be running a continuous Zoom? Do we have personalised IC10 Facemasks to hand out? Will I need to get a web cam?
Is the web site optimised for the show?

So far I can see that we can easily direct interest to the websight and especially push contact details of local reps for post show contact.

I hate to see such an important part of our classes' visability fall down cos no one can man the phone especially now we are out of the AC, so I'm up for it but I will need someone to hold my hand / get it wrong with together.!

Can you give me a call to discuss what's to be done? Please don't tell me I'm the only one.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Michael Brigg

K102 "Torment." Cold moulded Nethercott
K203 "Moonshadow" Carbon "Pyranha" Nethercott (Spare boat. Needs a polish)